Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Updates

I have been busy!!  A 6 banner order has me head to toe in glitter! 4 down - 2 to go.  I'm considering that great progress.  Just wanting to share what I've made recently and remind you that these are great gifts!  ;)

 Now, this little cowboy banner is for the baby that my cousin & his wife will welcome into the world soon.  They are doing an adorable cowboy/western theme for the nursery, and so I was happy to put this little darling together.  I even got to pull out my grinning cow to watercolor.  My favorite part of this banner?  The CORK from which I cut the letters!  How cool is THAT??


This banner is one of the six banners that I am making for a friend!  I have had a great time making them!

Another one of the six.  Ladybug love!  Even made a matching blingy ladybug to go on.  See it on the "O?"
Stay tuned, because there are going to be some super cute other banners coming soon!  And they will be some boy banners.  Boys love their names in lights too!

No comments:

Post a Comment