Monday, March 14, 2011

Where do banners start?


Banners start... from the heart!  When you order, paper is carefully searched through, ribbons and embellishments are thoughtfully chosen, and everything is put together with great care.  And when I am finished everything looks wonderful! Thank you to those who have ordered.  Some of the banners shown here are still available.  If there is one that you are interested in, please check with me and let me know.  I will make you a GREAT deal on any banner that is in stock.  Check the new Banner Orders page to get in contact with me.  I also have a LARGE basket of all occasion cards that I have for sale.  From birthday to thank you to congratulations, I have you covered.  These high-quality, hand-made cards are just $1.00 each.

Here's to hoping you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment